Magic of the Nile
Escorted Group Tours
Group Tour Offers
Save £200pp on 3 June 2024 departure
Prices shown reflect this discount
From £2615 per person*
Sail along the Nile on this river cruise and discover why this mighty river is the lifeblood of Egypt. Journey back in time and wander amongst the sand covered tombs and temples of Luxor, Karnak and the Valley of the Kings and gaze upon an incredible feat of engineering and ingenuity at Aswan High Dam. We’ll watch life unfold along the palm-tree lined riverbanks, take in views across verdant deltas and be astounded by some of the most spectacular ancient wonders of the world.
- 10 breakfasts
- 9 lunches
- 10 dinners
3 nights in hotel and 7 nights cruise on MS Livingstone
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Visit the East Bank of Luxor, including the Temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Visit the West Bank of Luxor, including the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon
- Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo
- Visit to the Aswan High Dam and Temple of Philae
- Sail on a felucca to Kitchener’s Island
- Visit to the Nubian Museum
Drinks with lunch and dinner at the hotel and drinks on board between 11am and 10pm
Single-entry tourist visa
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £2,515 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 11 days
- The order of excursions is subject to change.
- At the hotel in Luxor, two drinks per person are included with lunch and dinner. On board your cruise, unlimited local wine, beer and soft drinks are served between 11am and 10pm.
- Due to current flight schedules, dinner on day 1 will be a plate of chilled food served in your room.