Escorted Group Tours
Our Wild India tour takes you into the heart of the parks said to have inspired Rudyard Kipling’s ‘The Jungle Book’. Jeep safaris and jungle walks across a trio of parks (Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh) mean you’ll have plenty of opportunity to spot tigers, leopards, sloth bears and more. You’ll also marvel at star-spangled skies, with an expert on hand to explain each constellation. Away from the parks, you’ll explore UNESCO-listed temples in Khajuraho, admire Mumbai’s art deco architecture and jump on the Jhansi-Delhi express train. A week by the beach in Goa makes the perfect optional add-on at the end of our wildlife tour.
- 12 breakfasts
- 9 lunches
- 12 dinners
12 nights in hotels/lodges and 1 in flight
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Visits to Elephanta caves, Gond tribal village and Khajuraho temples
- Nature walks in Pench & Bandhavgarh National Parks
- 9 jungle safari drives (3 each in Pench, Kanha & Bandhavgarh National Parks)
- Guided stargazing
- Train ride from Jhansi to Delhi
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £3,215 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 14 days
- There are a number of long drives on this tour - ask our travel advisors for full details.
- Goa extension
- With toffee-coloured beaches, swaying palm trees and sensational sunsets, Goa is the perfect place to relax and reflect on your incredible wildlife tour. Fly down from Delhi and spend a week at the beautiful Radisson Blu Resort, Goa Cavelossim Beach. The hotel features a spa, a huge pool, and restaurants serving international and Indian cuisine. A night in Delhi follows, before your flight back to the UK.