Sydney, Perth & Australia Cruise
Enjoy city breaks in Sydney and Perth, seeing the coastal highlights between the two on a luxury cruise from New South Wales to Western Australia. This exciting three-week tour takes you on an Australian odyssey, spotlighting some of the country’s sensational cities and most iconic landmarks. Setting sail on a cruise ship from Sydney, you’ll disembark at Melbourne, Portland, Kangaroo Island and Adelaide as you cross from Victoria into South Australia via the Great Australian Bight. You’ll be presented with a variety of optional onshore excursions as well as enjoying an all-inclusive lifestyle, complete with fine dining, leisure services and live entertainment. After two days at sea, you’ll dock at Esperance, Albany, and Margaret River in Western Australia. It’s the perfect prelude to Perth where guided sightseeing, seaplane flights and quokka spotting on Rottnest Island all add up to an unforgettable experience.
Discover Tailor-Made Travel
- Award-winning holidays
- ATOL protected
- Incredible value
- 14 breakfasts
- 14 lunches
- 14 dinners
3 nights in hotels in Sydney (choose from Standard, Superior or Premium options) and 3 nights in hotel in Perth and 14 nights on an Azamara cruise ship in a Club Interior Stateroom (please ask for upgraded cabins, staterooms, and suites) and 14 nights cruise on an Azamara cruise ship
Excursions and visits
- Small group sightseeing and free time in Sydney
- Off-the-beaten-track tour of the Blue Mountains
- 14 nights of cruising with Azamara Cruises
- Optional excursions in Melbourne and Portland, Victoria
- Spend a whole day exploring Kangaroo Island
- Enjoy a couple of days in Adelaide, South Australia
- Sail to Esperance, Albany, and Margaret River in Western Australia
- Disembark in Perth for sightseeing, seaplanes and quokkas
- International flights
- Visa (if required)
- Optional shore excursions
Airport and cruise terminal transfers in Sydney and Perth
Duration: 21 days
- Full board on the Azamara cruise ship, including selected spirits, international beers and wine, bottled water, soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Please ask about optional upgrades to a variety of packages to enhance your onboard cruise enjoyment, including premium and ultimate beverage packages, speciality dining, internet access and ‘Experience More’ packages which also feature extra special touches such as selected spa treatments and shore excursion credit.
- Includes cruise taxes, fees, and port expenses and cruise gratuities.