Adriatic Coastal Explorer
This 8-day small ship sailing adventure takes us to the lesser-known islands, national parks and ancient walled cities of the north Dalmatian coast. Along the way we sail between the uninhabited islands of the Kornati archipelago, marvel at the tumbling cascades of Krka waterfalls and tick off more UNESCO old towns than we can wave a history book at - including the Venetian charms of Zadar, the Roman ruins of Split and the medieval beauty of Trogir. Awash with days cruising on sun-bleached decks, this escorted tour is the perfect balance of relaxation and discovery.
Included with every escorted tour
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Knowledgeable tour managers
- Included excursions
- Selected meals and international flights
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 4 dinners
7 nights cruise on MV Amorena
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Visit to Krka National Park
- Guided walking tours of Šibenik, Zadar, Split and Trogir
Free bar open 11 hours a day
3 evenings of live musical entertainment
London Gatwick Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £1,535 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 8 days
- The free bar serves local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks between 11am and 10pm.
- This tour requires a good level of mobility. Coaches aren’t permitted in the port of Trogir and you’ll need to be able to take your luggage approximately 200m from the town centre to and from the ship.
- Small ship cruising is a lovely way to see these destinations. Expect a very informal atmosphere, relaxed dining, compact cabins and a flexible approach to the ports of call. The captain reserves the right to change the itinerary according to weather conditions or if ports are unexpectedly busy.