Crete is one of the most beautiful, interesting and diverse Greek islands to explore - we'll tick off some of its highlights on our Captivating Crete holidays. Stroll along the harbour - guarded by a Venetian fortress - of the island capital, Heraklion. Look out across the Lasithi Plateau, dotted with white-sailed windmills, then peek into the cave where Zeus is said to have been born. Sit back as the rugged, mountainous landscape of western Crete slides by, and enjoy a drink with new friends in one of charming Rethymnon’s harbourside bars.
Included with every escorted tour
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Knowledgeable tour managers
- Included excursions
- Selected meals and international flights
- 7 breakfasts
- 7 dinners
7 nights in hotel
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Half-day excursion to Heraklion
- Full-day excursion to Lasithi Plateau, including entrances to Panagia Kera monastery and Dikteon Cave
- Full-day excursion to the west of the island, including Chania and Rethymnon
London Gatwick Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £1,235 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 8 days
- A levy of €7 per room per day (subject to change), is payable directly to the hotel.
- The order of excursions is subject to change.