Grand Tour of Italy - from Venice to Sicily
Savour every flavour of bella Italia on our two-week Italy tours, from the cultural highlights of the north to the carefree coasts in the south. Starting in the marshland-turned-masterpiece Venice, we’ll sweep through the lyrical landscapes of the Italian countryside. Stopping in ancient Rome and Sicily, sipping a glass of red overlooking beautiful Siena, seeing the ruins of Pompeii - you’ll be indulging in the Italian way of life faster than you can say ‘buongiorno’.
Included with every escorted tour
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Knowledgeable tour managers
- Included excursions
- Selected meals and international flights
- 14 breakfasts
- 7 dinners
14 nights in hotels and 1 in flight
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Guided tours of Venice; Lucca; Florence (with Basilica di Santa Croce entrance); Pompeii; and Rome (with Colosseum entrance)
- Visits to Ferrara & Bologna; Pisa (with ticket for two monuments); Siena (with wine tasting); Sorrento; mozzarella farm with tasting; and Cosenza
- Visit to Vatican and Sistine Chapel
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £3,295 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
- This holiday shows as a 16-day tour, with your flight home arriving into the UK in the early hours of day 16. However, flight schedules are subject to change and if a change means you arrive home before midnight, the duration will be 15 days.
- In many cities in Italy, a room tax of between €1-8 per person per night (subject to change), is payable directly to the hotel on check-out.