Mexico’s Mayan Trail
Escorted Group Tours
Emerald jungles, sapphire-blue waters and powdery white sands meet towering ancient temples and colonial towns in the captivating country of Mexico. But a trip here is just as much about its fascinating history and culture as its idyllic landscapes. Our comprehensive Mexico tours will have you reaching for your sombrero as we comb through spectacular Mayan sites, uncovering the history of Mexico’s ancient people - the Zapotecs, Mixtecs, and Aztecs - and the influence of Spanish settlers.
14 nights in hotels and 1 in flight
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Tours of Mexico City, Puebla, Oaxaca, San Cristobal and Campeche
- Visits to the ruins of Teotihuacan; Monte Alban; Tule Tree, Mitla & Teotitlan del Valle; San Juan Chamula; Zinacantan; ruins of Palenque; Kabah & Uxmal; Convent of San Antonio de Padua; Chichen Itza
- Sumidero Canyon boat cruise
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £3,515 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
- This tour includes areas of high altitude and customers that may be concerned are recommended to consult their doctor.
- The journey from San Cristobal to Palenque on day 10 may take an alternative route, depending on local conditions.