Auckland, Sydney & Trans-Tasman Cruise
Bookended by city breaks in Auckland and Sydney, this fabulous two-week cruise takes you down the coast of New Zealand and across the Tasman Sea to Australia. Anyone with half an inkling as to the ways of hobbits will find this Auckland, Sydney, and Trans-Tasman cruise hard to resist. This is where Middle Earth meets Māori heritage and glow worm-filled caves combine with legendary NZ landmarks, like Milford Sound. Once you’ve experienced the delights of both North and South Islands you’ll set sail across the open ocean to Tasmania for a couple of nights in the capital, Hobart, before ending up in Eden on the southeast coast of Australia. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll complete the cruise in Sydney and transfer from ship to shore for a final three nights on land. From luxury cruise ship facilities and all-inclusive dining options to the thrill of experiencing a different destination every day, if you’re looking to set sail on an Antipodean journey of discovery, this is one to watch.
Discover Tailor-Made Travel
- Award-winning holidays
- ATOL protected
- Incredible value
- 15 breakfasts
- 16 lunches
- 15 dinners
3 nights in hotels in Auckland (choose from Standard or Superior options) and 3 nights in hotels in Sydney (choose from Standard, Superior or Premium options) and 15 nights onboard an Azamara cruise ship in a Club Interior Stateroom (please ask for upgraded cabins, staterooms, and suites)
Excursions and visits
- Hobbits, glow worms and city sightseeing in Auckland
- Discover the importance of Māori cultural heritage
- Set sail around New Zealand’s North and South Islands
- Spend time in Wellington and Christchurch
- Cruise the magnificent fiord scenery of Milford Sound
- Set sail for 2 nights in Hobart, Tasmania
- Sightseeing in Sydney and Blue Mountains tour
- 15 nights of cruising with Azamara Cruises
- International flights
- Visa (if required)
- Optional shore excursions
Airport and cruise terminal transfers in Auckland and Sydney
Duration: 22 days
- Full board on the Azamara cruise ship, including selected spirits, international beers and wine, bottled water, soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Please ask about optional upgrades to a variety of packages to enhance your onboard cruise enjoyment, including premium and ultimate beverage packages, speciality dining, internet access and ‘Experience More’ packages which also feature extra special touches such as selected spa treatments and shore excursion credit.
- Includes cruise taxes, fees, and port expenses and cruise gratuities.