Madeira and Porto Santo Island Hopping
Escorted Group Tours
Anchored in the Atlantic Ocean, this duo of islands are a world away from either of their mainland neighbours. Dividing our time between the luscious lost world landscapes of Madeira and the desert-like volcanoes and deserted golden beaches of lesser-known Porto Santo, we stay in family-run hotels - heading out on included and optional tours to swim in sea-fed lava pools, hike through UNESCO-listed forests, spot whales and dolphins, and explore terracotta-topped historic towns.
- 14 breakfasts
- 13 lunches
- 14 dinners
14 nights in hotels
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Scenic north coast tour and visit to Madeira Theme Park
- Guided scenic Levada walk
- Island tour of Porto Santo
- Scenic hike to Pico Facho
- Cable-car ride to visit Monte and the Botanical Gardens
Free bar open 12 hours a day
Madeira, Porto Santo & Portugal
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £2,449 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 15 days
- The free bar (open from 11am to 11pm at Monte Mar Palace Hotel and Hotel Vila Baleira), serves local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The free bar at Enotel Lido is open 24 hours a day and includes international branded drinks.
- On day 12, the transfer from Porto Santo to Madeira may be replaced with an internal flight depending on weather conditions.