Little Boats of Catalonia
Escorted Group Tours
A regional capital packed with architectural treasures. Pretty, white-washed towns nestled between bright blue sea and lush green mountains. There’s a lot to draw you to Catalonia, and lots to draw you back. On our Catalonia tours we'll base ourselves in the relaxed beach town of Roses. Enjoying several boat rides, we explore this fiercely proud region of Spain, including peaceful Lake Banyoles and beautiful Besalú. And since it’s so close, we hop over the border to France to cruise the impressively engineered Canal du Midi.
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 7 dinners
7 nights in hotel
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Boat cruise to Cadaqués for guided tour
- Cruise on the Canal du Midi in Béziers
- Guided excursion to Banyoles and cruise on Lake Banyoles
- Guided tour of Besalú
Spain & France
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £1,335 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 8 days
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions.
- A room tax of between €1-2 per person per night (subject to change), is payable directly to the hotel on check-out.