Jewels of Spain
Escorted Group Tours
Bookended by the Gothic cathedrals and tapas bars of Valencia to the north, and the ornate palaces and gardens of Granada’s Alhambra to the south, this 15-day tour covers culture, cities and coast. As we travel through the provinces of Valencia, Murcia and Andalucia, we see the architectural landscape change from crumbling fortified cities to whitewashed Mediterranean towns - with a fill of Roman ruins, quaint mountain villages and plenty of golden beaches in between.
- 14 breakfasts
- 13 lunches
- 14 dinners
14 nights in hotels
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Excursion to Guadalest
- Guided city tour of Valencia
- Walking tour of Murcia, including cathedral
- Orientation walks of Águilas and Salobreña
- Sightseeing tour of Lorca
- Full-day excursion to Cartagena
- Tour of Lecrin Valley
- Tour of Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens
All-inclusive stays (with free bar up to 12 hours a day)
Escorted tour moderate
From £1,895 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 15 days
- The free bar serves a selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and is open between 10-12 hours a day. Lunches provided on transfer days and excursions will be picnic lunches.
- At the time of booking, we'll require your passport details in order to reserve your entrance tickets to Alhambra Palace.