Utah's Mighty Five and Beyond
Experience Utah’s national parks and the Grand Canyon, on an epic round-trip from Vegas. This self-drive tour invites you to experience life on the open road as you set off from Vegas on an epic two-week adventure around the sandstone cliffs and canyons of Utah, Arizona and Colorado. Distances between campgrounds are sensible and allow park access on foot or by shuttle bus. You’ll get to stay for a couple of nights next to Zion and Grand Canyon national parks, as well as around the vast shores of Lake Powell. You’ll also park up at Moab for two nights, commonly regarded as the gateway to Arches and Canyonlands national parks. This is the type of trip that gives you the best of both worlds. There are several optional organised tours as well as tons of ideas for enjoying independent, spur of the moment, travel. It’s your chance to explore, safe in the knowledge that there’s an entire team behind you if you need assistance. From the fascinating cave dwellings of the Pueblo people to the sacred tales of the Navajo Nation, there’s much more to this 15-day road trip than may initially meet the eye.
Discover Tailor-Made Travel
- Award-winning holidays
- ATOL protected
- Incredible value
Excursions and visits
- Hike through the Narrows in Zion National Park
- Experience life on the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Learn about Navajo culture in Antelope Canyon
- Drive past the landmarks of Monument Valley
- Explore Arches and Canyonlands national parks
- Drive to the Grand Staircase on scenic Byway 12
- Hide amongst the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon
Duration: 15 days
- This is a suggested itinerary only. We will book a motorhome and you can simply call ahead to book the campsites directly.
- With Cruise America handy mobile app, you’ll be able to find your closest campgrounds easily. There’s a great selection of campgrounds available across the US, ranging from huge resorts with restaurants and bars, family leisure activities and swimming pools, through to smaller grounds with just a general store and shower block. The app also details the likes of national parks and public spaces, where you’re welcome to pitch up for the night before hitting the road again in the morning.
- For more information about booking your motorhome please see the motorhome pages on our website for full details about vehicle types, insurances, mileage packs and inclusions.
- We don’t recommend picking up your motorhome immediately following an international flight.
- We are showing most places as one-night or two-night stays, but we don’t recommend trying to follow the suggested itinerary exactly – it’s better to take your time, slow things down, enjoy multi-night stops in selected places.
- Remember to book early for the best rates!
- CALL TO BOOK
- Ready for your US motorhome adventure? For more information or to book your Cruise America RV, call us on 0800 9885 886.