Dubai, Singapore & Indian Ocean Cruise
Enjoy a luxury cruise following the historic trading route from the Middle East to India and Southeast Asia. This 24-day cruise and stay experience is as luxurious as it is exciting. Not only will you get to spend four days in Dubai and Singapore, but you’ll also be taken on an Indian Ocean cruise leading from India and Sri Lanka to Thailand and Malaysia. What better way to travel in style as you see the sights and knit together the fascinating cultural threads of Southeast Asia? With a great choice of optional shore excursions, included sightseeing tours and plenty of free time to explore, this is one to write home about.
Discover Tailor-Made Travel
- Award-winning holidays
- ATOL protected
- Incredible value
- 23 breakfasts
- 16 lunches
- 18 dinners
6 nights in hotels in Dubai and Singapore (choose from Standard or Superior options) and 17 nights cruise on Azamara Pursuit cruise ship
Excursions and visits
- Enjoy 4 days in Dubai including a desert safari
- 17 nights luxury cruise onboard Azamara Pursuit
- Set sail for Mumbai and Cochin in India
- Head to Hambantota on Sri Lanka’s south coast
- Visit the holiday island of Phuket, Thailand
- Guided sightseeing and free time in Kuala Lumpur
- Final four days in Singapore including a guided city tour
- International flights
- Visa (if required)
- Optional shore excursions
Airport and cruise terminal transfers in Dubai and Singapore
Duration: 24 days
- Full board onboard the Azamara cruise ship, including selected spirits, international beers and wine, bottled water, soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Please ask about optional upgrades to a variety of packages to enhance your onboard cruise enjoyment, including premium and ultimate beverage packages, speciality dining, internet access and ‘Experience More’ packages which also feature extra special touches such as selected spa treatments and shore excursion credit.
- Includes Cruise taxes, fees, and port expenses and cruise gratuities.