Best of Canada's West
This is what motorhomes were built for - navigating the Trans-Canada Highway and the forest-flanked backcountry routes of British Columbia. This region has abundant RV campgrounds and campsites in some of the most scenic settings imaginable. There’s every opportunity to get out and explore with days spent in the Okanagan Valley, Lake Louise and Jasper National Park presenting all manner of optional outdoor activities. From verdant vineyards and snow-capped mountains to weather-worn hoodoos and free-flowing falls; this is your chance to experience the Canadian Rockies at your own pace. Although it might be gondola rides in Banff or boat cruises on Maligne Lake that you remember the most; it’s the feeling of freedom and just enjoying life in the great outdoors that will, no doubt, keep you coming back for more. This 12-day suggested itinerary showcases the best of Canada’s West, but you can change the duration, slow things down and enjoy multi-night stops wherever takes your fancy. Ready for your Canada motorhome adventure? For more information or to book your Cruise Canada RV, call us on 0800 9885 886.
Discover Tailor-Made Travel
- Award-winning holidays
- ATOL protected
- Incredible value
Excursions and visits
- Drive part of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Discover the Okanagan Valley wine region
- Explore Banff & Jasper National Parks
- Lake Louise and the Icefields Parkway
- See the Rockies’ highest peak – Mount Robson
- Get back to nature in Wells Gray Provincial Park
This is a suggested itinerary only. We will book a motorhome and you can simply call ahead to book the campsites directly.
Duration: 12 days
- This is a suggested itinerary only. We will book a motorhome and you can simply call ahead to book the campsites directly.
- With the Cruise Canada handy mobile app, you’ll be able to find your closest campgrounds easily. There’s a great selection of campgrounds available across Canada, ranging from huge resorts with restaurants and bars, family leisure activities and swimming pools, through to smaller grounds with just a general store and shower block. The app also details the likes of national parks and public spaces, where you’re welcome to pitch up for the night before hitting the road again in the morning.
- Canada is very popular in the summer season, so we do recommend trying to book your RV sites a few days (or longer) in advance, if possible.
- For more information about booking your motorhome please see the motorhome pages on our website for full details about vehicle types, insurances, mileage packs and inclusions – and remember to book early for the best rates!
- We don’t recommend picking up your motorhome immediately following an international flight.
- We are showing most places as one-night or two-night stays, but we don’t recommend trying to follow the suggested itinerary exactly – it’s better to take your time, slow things down, enjoy multi-night stops wherever takes your fancy.
- CALL TO BOOK - Ready for your Canada motorhome adventure? For more information or to book your Cruise Canada RV, call us on 0800 9885 886.