Newfoundland and Nova Scotia
Escorted Group Tours
Perched on the edge of North America, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia - Canada’s two most easterly provinces - are unlike the rest of Canada in their cultural traditions. The country’s closest points to Europe, the locals here are descendants from English, Scottish and Irish settlers. Our Newfoundland and Nova Scotia tours introduce you to some of the region's highlights. Explore Nova Scotia’s rugged southern coastline, cruise the scenic, iceberg-studded waters to spot dolphins and seabirds and walk in UNESCO-listed Gros Morne National Park, spending time in the vibrant cities and pretty towns along the way.
12 nights in hotels and 1 in flight
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Visits to Peggy’s Cove; Pictou and Canso Causeway; Gros Morne National Park; L’Anse aux Meadows Viking Settlement; Port au Choix National Historic Site; Cape Bonavista Lighthouse Provincial Park; Terra Nova National Park
- Tour of St John’s including Cape Spear National Historic Site
- Entrance to Grenfell House Museum; Torrent River Salmon Interpretation Centre; Lobster Cove Head Lighthouse; Gros Morne Discovery Centre; North Atlantic Aviation Museum
- The Viking Trail
- Boat cruises of Iceberg Alley (subject to weather conditions) and Bonne Bay
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £3,595 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
- Hotels in this part of Canada are smaller, family run, seasonal properties providing a comfortable stay with moderate décor and features. At the Hotel North in St Anthony, room types vary in configuration and will be allocated on arrival.