The Awe-Inspiring National Parks
Getaway for less
Save up to £500pp on selected departures on this tour
Current prices include advertised discount. See Tandc's for offer departure dates.
From £4335 per person*
Vast canyons, bizarre rock formations, rugged arches and sky-scraping spires all feature on this adventure through the American West. Travelling from Colorado through the wide open landscapes of Arizona, Utah, Wyoming and South Dakota, we’ll cover seven spectacular US national parks, including Yellowstone, Arches and Grand Canyon. We’re in the spiritual homelands of the Navajo and Cheyenne, so we’ll also gain an insight into Native American culture and tradition as our USA national park tour unfolds.
Included with every escorted tour
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Knowledgeable tour managers
- Included excursions
- Selected meals and international flights
16 nights in hotels and 1 in flight
Excursions and visits
- Orientation tours of Denver and Salt Lake City
- Entrance to 7 national parks: Rocky Mountain, Yellowstone (including guided tour), Grand Teton, Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion and Grand Canyon
- Visit to Fort Laramie
- Entrance to Crazy Horse Memorial
- Visit to Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Entrance to Devils Tower National Monument
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £4,345 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
- This tour covers a vast amount of miles with a great many must-see and memorable included visits. You should expect typical days to be early starts and early evening arrivals at hotels. The order of visits may vary between days depending on local conditions and timings.