Croatian Island Explorer
Cruise & Tour Holidays
Group Tour Offer
Save £450 on 16 April 2024 departure
Prices shown reflect this discount
From £1635 per person*
Known for their healing Mediterranean climate, ruggedly beautiful landscapes and translucent waters - the Kvarner Islands in northern Croatia manifest the laid-back Mediterranean lifestyle perfectly. Dotted with olive groves, vineyards and forest-backed beaches, we sail between all four of the islands on this Croatian Island cruise. Stepping ashore to explore sleepy hilltop villages, weave our way through the medieval alleyways of small coastal towns, and toast the beauty of the Adriatic with cold glasses of Žlahtina - the local straw-coloured white wine.
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 5 dinners
7 nights cruise on MV Dalmatia
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Cres Island visit with guided walking tour
- Walking tour of Mali Lošinj and the Garden of Fine Scents
- Ilovik island visit
- Guided walking tour of Rab old town
- Goli Otok island visit
- Guided walking tour of Krk old town
- Vrbnik winery tour
- Opatija walking tour
Free bar open 11 hours a day
3 evenings of live musical entertainment
London Heathrow Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £1,635 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 8 days
- The free bar serves local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks between 11am and 10pm.
- This tour requires a good level of mobility.
- Small ship cruising is a lovely way to see these destinations. Expect a very informal atmosphere, relaxed dining, compact cabins and a flexible approach to the ports of call. The captain reserves the right to change the itinerary according to weather conditions or if ports are unexpectedly busy.