Dalmatian Island Explorer
Cruise & Tour Holidays
Bookended by the medieval-walled city of Dubrovnik and the stylish city of Split, we spend a week on this Croatia cruise sailing along the forest-draped bays, hidden beaches and rustic fishing villages of the Dalmatian coast. On board our comfortable ship, we moor up in cosy harbours to explore some of the Adriatic’s most famous islands - including Hvar, Korčula, Brač and Mljet. Discovering Roman ruins, Gothic cathedrals and jumbled old towns, we return each time to the sun deck, Jacuzzi and en suite compact cabins of our ship.
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 5 dinners
7 nights cruise on MV Providenca
Travel in destination by coach
Excursions and visits
- Guided tours of Korčula Town, Split, Hvar and Dubrovnik
- Visit to stonemasonry school in Pučišća
- Walking tour of Hvar
- Visit to the island of Mljet
Free bar open 11 hours a day
2 evenings of live musical entertainment
London Gatwick Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £1,835 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 8 days
- The free bar serves local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks between 11am and 10pm.
- This tour requires a good level of mobility.
- Small ship cruising is a lovely way to see these destinations. Expect a very informal atmosphere, relaxed dining, compact cabins and a flexible approach to the ports of call. The captain reserves the right to change the itinerary according to weather conditions or if ports are unexpectedly busy.