Around the World by Private Jet - a Unique Adventure Across Four Continents
Escorted Group Tours
This magical journey takes our private jet tours to new heights, circumnavigating the globe on a privately chartered plane and touching down in some of the world’s most iconic destinations. You’ll witness the passion and spirit of carnival in Rio, watch the sun set behind Moai statues on Easter Island and cruise Sydney Harbour at dusk on a privately chartered ship. Cambodia promises an exclusive dining experience inside the incredible Angkor temple complex. In India, wake up to dawn views of the Taj Mahal and in Kenya watch the sun rise over the Maasai Mara from a hot air balloon. Be part of our biggest, boldest adventure yet, and see the wonders of the world in exceptional style.
- 20 breakfasts
- 14 lunches
- 20 dinners
20 nights in hotels
Excursions and visits
- Train ride up Corcovado Mountain; Rio jeep tour; panoramic Rio tour with private cable car up Sugarloaf Mountain
- Moai tour and visit to Orango sacred site and village; sunset visit to Ahu Tahai; sunrise visit to Ahu Tongariki
- Private charter cruise and exclusive use of South Sea Island with open bar and buffet lunch
- Sydney city tour; Sydney Opera House tour and dinner; your choice of activities or free time in Sydney; privately chartered dinner cruise
- Sunrise at Angkor Wat; private small-group tour of Angkor temple complex, including Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom and Ta Phrom with specialist guide; your chosen excursions from a selection of activities in Siem Reap
- Guided Taj Mahal tour; tuk-tuk to Agra Fort with guided tour; Old and New Delhi sightseeing tour
- 4 game drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve; bush sundowner; hot air balloon flight; visit to local Maasai village
- Light aircraft charter flights Nairobi/Maasai Mara National Reserve/Nairobi
- Beachfront lunch in Rio; dinner on race night at the elite Rio Jockey Club; Rio carnival party night with gala dinner; lunch with folkloric music on Anakena beach; BBQ beach dinner with a live band in Fiji; private Phare Circus show and traditional Khmer dinner in Siem Reap; banquet dinner and Apsara performance inside the Angkor temple complex at Kravan Temple; welcome drinks reception with Indian dance in Agra; champagne breakfast and gala dinner with Maasai entertainment, Maasai Mara National Reserve
All drinks on board the aircraft, plus beer, wine and soft drinks with included meals
Entry visas (for British Citizens) where required
Luggage allowance of two pieces per person (one of which must be a soft-sided holdall)
Brazil, Chile, Fiji, Australia, Cambodia, India & Kenya
London Stansted Airport
Escorted tour moderate
From £49,995 per person
Including optional travel insurance or a price reduction if not required
Duration: 21 days
- A wide range of onboard flight entertainment can be streamed directly to your own tablet. If you don't have one, just let us know and we’ll provide one for you.
- Full passport details are required at the time of booking. If you hold a British Citizen passport, all visas (where required) will be obtained for you.
- You may take up to two pieces of luggage, however one of these will need to be a soft-sided holdall to be used as an overnight bag when travelling on light aircraft in Kenya.