India and Nepal
If you’re looking to experience the excitement and the culture of South Asia, this 13-day trip is just for you. Following a guide, you’ll unearth India’s ancient and modern heritage in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur before flying north to Nepal’s fabled capital city, Kathmandu. It’s a fascinating trip into a legendary land where you’ll find yourself travelling cross country in between staying for two nights in tried and tested hotels. As the tour completes with a breathtaking (in every sense) trek in Nepal's Annapurna Region, you’ll be given plenty of time to acclimatise as you soak up those magnificent mountain views. From temples, spice stalls and mausoleums to stupas, monasteries and fluttering prayer flags, if you’re wishing to enjoy a fairly active couple of weeks away, here’s how you do it.
Discover Tailor-Made Travel
- Award-winning holidays
- ATOL protected
- Incredible value
- 11 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
11 nights in standard or superior accommodation
Excursions and visits
- Two nights and sightseeing in Delhi
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and pink city of Jaipur
- Travel through Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan
- Fly from Delhi to Kathmandu in Nepal
- Trek in the foothills of the Annapurna Mountains
- Tibetan culture and snow-capped peaks at 3,000ft
- English-speaking local guides
- Guided tours of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kathmandu and Pokhara.Two-day trek within Pokhara & Annapurna Conservation Area including guide and porter.
- Pokhara & Annapurna Conservation Area entry fee and trekking permit.
- International flights
- Optional excursions
All transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
Duration: 13 days